Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Oregon
We want to help you achieve success with your car accident case. Check out these questions that we regularly receive and answers that may offer insight for your own case!
- What Should I Do Immediately After an Accident?
- Who Can Be Held Liable?
- What Happens if I am Partially At Fault?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim in Oregon?
- Should I See the Doctor?
- Should I Talk to the Other Insurance Company?
- Should I Apologize for What Happened?
- When Do I Need to Report the Crash?
- What Damages Can I Get?
- Can I File a Claim If the Other Driver Left the Crash Scene?
- Do Drunk Drivers Automatically Get Liability?
- Will My Case End with a Settlement?
- Is It Worth Getting an Attorney for a Car Accident?
You will be in good hands with Gatti Law Firm!
“I would recommend them to anyone.”
Highly recommend them for representatives!
“I am super grateful because with my concussion I was almost taken advantage by the auto insurance.”
Free ConsultationsSpeak with a trusted attorney before taking any further action.
No Recovery, No FeeYou pay nothing unless we win a settlement on your behalf.
We bring a wealth of knowledge to the table for your case.
DeterminedOur team is unstoppable when seeking the justice you deserve.