Ron Sayer, a shareholder at The Gatti Law Firm, began his legal career as a personal injury defense attorney working with several major insurance companies throughout the country. In addition, before becoming a practicing trial attorney, Ron worked as a personal injury claims specialist for one of America’s largest insurance companies. In combination, those experiences give Ron intimate and invaluable insight into how insurance companies operate and evaluate personal injury claims.
Willamette University College of Law, J.D.
- Certificate from the Alternative Dispute Resolution Center
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Alaska State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska.
An aggressive advocate for victims of:
- Sex Abuse
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Mass Torts including:
- IVC Filters
- Bair Hugger warming blankets
- Risperdal, Stryker hip recall cases
- And many other Mass Torts
Reach out to Attorney Sayer today for a free consultation.