If you are suffering from a debilitating, workplace injury such as broken bones, torn ligaments, a head injury or back injury, don’t delay speaking with our Salem workers’ compensation lawyers. The Gatti Law Firm can help you navigate through the complex nuances of workers’ compensation law.
Why Choose Our Workers' Compensation Law Firm?
- We've Helped Oregon Injury Victims for 40+ Years
- Our Attorneys Bring Over a Century of Combined Experience
- No Fee Until We Win Your Case
- As the State's Largest Injury Law Firm, We Have Statewide Resources
You can obtain the legal help you need today by calling our office at (503) 543-1114 to schedule your FREE consultation.
What to Do After a Workplace Accident
After you have been injured on the job, you should seek immediate medical
care. Then you need to report the accident to your employer or supervisor
and collect all of the information you need (the names of witnesses, the
cause of your accident, etc.). After you've taken care of these urgent
steps, the next priority is to consult with a workers’ compensation
attorney to ensure your rights remain protected.
In Oregon, there are many types of workers’ compensation benefits, and these could include:
- Temporary disability benefits including temporary total disability or temporary partial disability benefits
- Permanent disability benefits
- Death benefits, if your loved one has died on the job
- Current and future medical treatments
- Vocational rehabilitation, if you are unable to do the work you did before
Unfair Claim Denials
Because both employers and insurance companies like to protect their bottom lines, it is common for workers to be denied the workers’ compensation benefits they are entitled to.
Common tactics by an insurance company include:
- Denying the existence of an injury
- Downplaying the seriousness of your injury
- Claiming that your injuries were caused outside of work
If you want to protect your rights to proper medical treatment and fair representation, it is imperative that you retain a qualified workers’ compensation attorney immediately. We are not intimidated by big insurance companies!
For the proven legal representation that you can count on, call The Gatti Law Firm today at (503) 543-1114.