When faced with a personal injury case, you want an attorney who is both understanding of your situation and aggressive in their pursuit of justice. At The Gatti Law Firm, our Eugene personal injury attorneys enjoy forming strong relationships with clients while fighting hard to secure favorable results.
If you or a loved one has been injured or abused, seek guidance from our team of skilled professionals. With over 45 years of experience, we are ready to go the extra mile and do what it takes to help you heal.
Reasons to Hire The Gatti Law Firm:
- Experienced Trial Attorneys
- Backed by a Winning Track Record
- Free, Confidential Case Consultations
- You Don't Pay Us Unless We Win Your Case
- Representing the Rights of the Injured for 45+ Years
We represent injured victims and those who have suffered significant losses in a broad range of injury cases. As the largest personal injury law firm in the state of Oregon, you can be confident that we are the right choice. Our accident lawyers bring over a century of collective legal experience to the table and a proven track record of success. We will fight tirelessly in order to ensure you are awarded the compensation that you deserve.
Contact us online or give us a call at (503) 543-1114 to get started on your case with a free consultation.
What We Do
Focusing exclusively on personal injury, The Gatti Law Firm has a comprehensive understanding of how to help injured individuals fight for justice.
We work closely with clients in cases involving:
- Car accidents: Whether you were injured by someone who was texting while driving or by a drunk driver, The Gatti Law Firm can fight for you.
- Sexual abuse: We hold abusers accountable for their actions and ensure that you get the compensation you need to heal.
- Nursing home abuse: Abuse of the elderly is unacceptable, especially in a supposedly safe place. The Gatti Law Firm can fight back against abusive staff members, doctors, managers, and other employees.
- Workers’ compensation: If you were injured in the workplace, we can help you file a workers’ compensation claim to get the benefits you deserve.
- Catastrophic injuries: Whether you suffered a traumatic brain injury or a spinal cord injury, we are here to make sure you get the full compensation to which you are entitled.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one due to an accident or abuse, we can help you and your family find justice.
Don't Pay the Price for Another's Negligent Actions
In Oregon, accident victims are given two years to file a personal injury claim. If you file your claim past the deadline, the court will almost immediately throw your case out. This is why having a legal counsel on your side can be extremely helpful.
You can trust that we are fierce negotiators who never settle for anything less than you deserve. If the insurance company refuses to pay your full amount of compensation, we stand ready to aggressively fight for you in court.
Call (503) 543-1114 today to get started with a free consultation!